A long-lasting single application solution to the problems of graffiti that can be easily applied using standard spray equipment, brush, and/or roller
- Easy application – single coat spray application with minimal site preparation.
- Cost effective – less labor and application costs due to simplicity of use.
- Versatility – Use on metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, fiberglass and pre-existing coatings.
- Superior Performance – Graffiti can simply be washed off using a pressure washer and/or water and a soft bristle brush. No harsh chemicals necessary.
- Durable – long lasting, withstands many graffiti removal cycles, UV resistant.
- Aesthetically pleasing – will not damage pre-existing coverings nor peel.
- Quick Dry Time – tack free in 60 - 90 minutes; cure time 4-6 hours.
- Environmentally Responsible – VOC compliant, no harsh chemicals needed, long useful life.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Si-COAT® 531™ is a clear, semi-gloss, permanent (non-sacrificial) one coat anti-graffiti protective coating suitable for use over metal, concrete, brick, stone, wood, fiberglass and pre-existing coatings.
This single component, room temperature vulcanizing (RTV), moisture cure polysiloxane product provides excellent durability and long service life. As a result of its specific chemistry, Si-COAT 531 forms chemical bonds with the host surface to enhance adhesion properties without the need for abrasive blasting, priming, and extensive site preparation. Due to the hydrophobicity of the coating, graffiti can easily be removed from protected surfaces, simply using water under low-pressure -1200 psi - 83 bar (ASTM D7089 Cleanability Level One).